Lower Blood Pressure
- Kidney stones
- lower cholesterol
2019 Health threats.
- Lung issues from vaping
- Opiod addiction and overdose
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Pregnancy related deaths
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
Anxiety and Sleep Disorders
- 27% of adults have trouble falling asleep and or staying asleep
- 68% struggle with sleep
- 1 in 3 Americans don’t get enough sleep
- 14% of Americans say they use CBD for sleep
- 14% of Americans use CBD
- 85% of people aren’t familiar yet or don’t use CBD
- Young adults are the most prominent group, 18-29 years old
- Hemp-Derived CBD Users lean slightly more aging. More likely to fall into the 50-64 range, less likely to fall into the 26-34 range.
- About 55% of those who have tried CBD say they used it to relax
- Another 50% used it for relief of stress and anxiety.
For 2020 CBDUsage
- -Only 85 are over 65 years old
- -30% between 35-49
- -24% between 26-34
- -22% between 50-64
- The 18-49 Demographic ismore open to CBD than any other. 40% have tried CBD
- Western states are most CBD friendly
- White Americans are more likely to use CBD than any other ethnicity.
- Women are more likely than men